Central Ohio has a booming construction industry. OndaLaBuhn represents parties at all phases of the construction process, including owners, lenders, builders, developers, lessees, general contractors, and subcontractors. Ohio’s construction and lien laws are unique and require significant expertise to handle correctly. There are many pitfalls for the unknowledgeable. Our attorneys help you lay the correct groundwork for a project by formulating the contractual and statutorily required documents. OndaLaBuhn attorneys fight for a fair resolution when a complex situation goes sideways and know how to use Ohio law to your advantage.
Our services include:
- Contract review and drafting
- Compliance with statutory requirements, including notices of commencement, notices of furnishing, affidavits of liens, bonds, and notices to commence suit
- Foreclosure of liens and bonds
- Pursuit and defense of contractual claims and prompt payment
- Representation for joint ventures and developments
- See also, Commercial Litigation